Designer fully fitted modern kitchens
Single garages and driveway parking
Master suite complete with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes
10 year builders warranty with a focus on delivering energy efficient building techniques
High quality interiors, allowing you to live the way you choose
Open plan kitchen/diner/family room
Separate utility room
Ground floor WC
Plot 40 "Sovereign Gate" unveiling an impressive collection of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes situated in the Beautiful Village of Overton , 17 minutes drive from Basingstoke.
Introducing The Garden Village Collection
Plot 40 Offers a North facing private garden, detached single garage and driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
With a private access road shared with 3 properties, plot 40 offers versatile living with 3 bed rooms, an open plan Kitchen/family dining area and separate Utility. The Downstairs WC offers convenience for growing families and the separate lounge offers seclusion if peace and quiet is required. Two bathrooms on the first floor, one of which is en-suite to the Master, providing space for Mum and Dad to call their own.
A viewing of a show house is essential to appreciate the standard of finish and stylish fittings.
The Garden Village Collection is a portfolio of beautifully crafted homes which forms the cornerstone of our developments and provides wonderful backdrop for new communities.
Each house type upholds our founding principles of quality and design, with interior layouts designed to provide flexible labeless living.
We've designed the Garden Village Collection to encapsulate the 'wow' factor, employing stunning, functional design to create beautiful streetscapes.
Each of the Garden Village Collection designs offer Bewley's tried and tested attention to detail with modern, hub-living based design and generously proportioned interiors to create real value for our customers.
"Places for great moments"
At Sovereign Gate, award-winning Bewley Homes has taken exceptional care to combine contemporary design with the latest technology and the best elements of traditional exterior features. The result is an impressive collection of 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom homes, which are sure to appeal whether you are a first-time buyer, downsizing or a growing family.
Whether you need extra play spaces for children, essential home working areas, cosy kitchens for dining or low maintenance gardens to take advantage of those sunny summer evenings, Sovereign Gate has it all.
Plots 3,4,11,28 40 AND 41 are also available with details on request - Ask the team today for further details!
Living Room - 5.32m x 3.34m (17'3" x 10'9")
Kitchen/Dining - Area 5.70m x 3.60m (18'6" x 11'9")
Master Bedroom - 3.45m x 3.07m (11'3" x 10'0")
Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 3.42m (12'0" x 11'0")
Bedroom 3 - 3.66m x 2.18m (12'0" x 7'0")
- Choice of designer kitchen units* with post formed laminate worktops and upstands with glass splashback to hob
- Pelmet lighting
- Stainless steel finished appliances consisting of:
Single oven - 2 and 3 bedroom homes
2 x single ovens - 5 bedroom homes (Selected larger4 bedroom homes feature 2 x single ovens, refer to Sales Executive for more details)
- Double oven - 4 bedroom homes
- 4 ring burner gas hob - 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- 5 ring burner gas hob - 5 bedroom homes (Selected larger 4 bedroom homes feature a 5 burner gas hob, refer to Sales Executive for more details)
- Integrated extractor hood (2 and 3 bedroom homes)
- Contemporary chimney extractor hood (4 and 5 bedroom homes)
- Integrated dishwasher (Slimline to 2 bedroom homes)
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Space, plumbing and electrics for future installation by purchaser of either washing machine or washer/dryer
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Single bowl to utility
- Recessed white LED downlights (ceiling mounted fitting in utility)
- Chrome switches and sockets above kitchen worktop (4 and 5 bedroom homes only)
- Choice of Karndean flooring to kitchen area only and utility*
• Shared access road, driveways and parking spaces to be tarmac
• Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
• Rear gardens cleared, rotovated and prepared for turf
• Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overhead downlight or light fitting
• Light and power to garage
• Electric vehicle charging points (to some homes please refer to our Sales Executives)
• Water tap to rear of house
High Quality Fixtues Fitting
• Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
• White moulded internal doors
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and strings painted white satinwood
• Moulded skirting boards and architraves
• White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
• Internal walls painted white emulsion with woodwork painted white satinwood
• Wardrobes to master bedroom (refer to layouts as styles vary)
Bewley Homes Ethos
T H E B E W L E Y D I F F E R E N C E
Since 1991, Bewley Homes has been creating stunning developments which in turn form exciting new communities. Each street scene, open space and play area has been designed to open up the
possibility of lifelong friendships with neighbours and give families an environment in which they can relax and thrive. We think carefully about each location and how our homes will settle into the surrounding area.
As a Bewley customer, we know that personal touches are very important to you. Our specifications are designed with you in mind, but there is also the opportunity to add some extra finishing touches
should you wish. Subject to the stage of construction, you can choose from our range of kitchens and tiling or to add additional extras from our Bewley Selections range of fixtures and fittings.
We are proud of our reputation; each customer is at the very heart of our business and we appreciate the purchase of a new home is not taken lightly. By the quality of our homebuilding and the level of before and after service, we hope each relationship will continue for many years to come. We are proud to know that customers and their families decide to return to, or recommend, Bewley Homes as their first choice for a new home.
An exceptional lifestyle awaits you at stunning Sovereign Gate in the thriving village of Overton.
You will benefit from being near some of England's most impressive landscapes. Living so close to nature is priceless, making you cherish those morning walks, cycling to the shops and walking the children to school.
Overton has so much to offer, from it's train station, local shops and cafés to its restaurants and leisure venues. Sip coffee by the village square or pop into the greengrocers. Overton has a doctors' surgery, dentist, pharmacy and vet's surgery. Shop at a choice of convenience stores, or drive a few minutes to a supermarket, including a Waitrose & Partners in Basingstoke. There's a choice of country pubs within a short walk, perfect for meeting up with family and friends.
You'll love being part of this welcoming community, whether you want to paint, dance or explore history, there are a range of groups for all ages. For exercise and activities, you'll find 30 acres of open spaces and facilities, including floodlit tennis courts and clubs for everything from football, rugby and cricket, to running and Taekwondo. Lordsfield Swimming Club is just a 15 minute walk away, with classes in the early morning and evening sessions. Town Meadow has a 9-hole golf course, while Basingstoke Golf Centre has a public course and is home to Knight's Realm family
adventure golf. Basingstoke Aquadrome is just a 13 minute drive away and offers swimming pools, a gym, and fitness classes.
Overton CofE Primary School is just a short walk from Sovereign Gate and is rated Outstanding
by Ofsted*. Testbourne Community School, which caters for students aged 11-16, was also
Outstanding**. There are several nurseries, pre-schools and independent schools, including
Cheam School, and St Gabriel's School in Newbury. The village has a busy social calendar. The colourful Overton Sheepfair is a two day carnival, market and festival which starts with sheep being herded down the 13th century Winchester Street.
Please note that images used may be computer generated and/or from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Request More Information
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.